PS2 game tops March sales charts - :p

This is the place to hang out and talk about consoles. From game thoughts to hardcore mods feel free to talk about the Microsoft xbox 360 and PS2/PS3 here all you like!
KnightRid

PS2 game tops March sales charts - :p

Post by KnightRid »

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/31758/118/

PS2 game tops March sales charts

Foster City (CA) - Sony's previous generation gaming console is still making waves, claiming the top-selling game last month over a handful of big next-gen titles.

God of War II sold more than 833,000 copies last month. It was released on March 13, and its sales numbers are more than double the next top-selling game on the list, multiplatform shooter Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

God of War II also smashed the recorded sales for the Wii's anticipated Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, the next-gen release of TMNT, and a special edition of the Xbox 360's Call of Duty 3.

Rounding out the rest of the top five games in March were, in order, Guitar Hero II, Wii Play, and Motorstorm.

:)

Mike
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

It has the best userbase, of course it is going to sell more copiew when they bring out decent games :P

Just goes to show that people still want good games rather than just fancy effects.

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
stopthekilling77
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by stopthekilling77 »

damn skippy! the first one was awesome, the second is better!
Cyberpower generic case
B450M PRO-VDH MAX
Ryzen 5 3600 w/PBO/OC
CM Hyper 212 EVO push/pull
Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
MSI RTX 3060 Ti Ventus 3X 8G OC LHR
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
6GB Seagate HDD
EVGA 650BQ 650W PSU
ASUS VE278 27" monitor, Dell E2216HV (vertical)
Logitech Z533 2.1 Speakers, G935 7.1 or G435 headset
MS LXM-00001 keyboard
Razer Deathadder Elite, XBOX One Lunar Shift controller

I've come a long way from my original Core2Duo E6750 build y'all! :supz:
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

The third comes out on the PSP, and the fourth MIGHT be PS3 exclusive, but i have heard talks that it might be PS2 also because of the poor sales of the PS3.

Mike

Will have to wait and see

http://www.us.playstation.com/GodofWar_ChainsofOlympus/ - PSP - can get a free UMD demo for the PSP if you have one.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

Sweet news KnightRid 8) Thanks for that bit of news. It looks like I'll have to dust off my PSP then ;)
"Who' doing what now?"