New Will Smith album, March 29th

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Will Smith album, March 29th

Post by Apoptosis »

Will Smith's 9th album "Lost and Found" will be released on March 29, 2005. This week his hit single from the album called "switch" was shown on MTV and played on the major networks.

This is what Will Smith has to say:
"This is my 9th album and its like i feel im saying more things than i've ever said before... im saying stuff that i've kinda avoided sayin in the past... theres things about my divorce and things about what fame does ..i never say that stuff so i feel like its a real slice of me ..i have a friend she went holy roller so i have a record "miss holy roller" which talks about the dangers of that kind of aggressive religious fundamentalism yeah we got a couple of party records ive worked with petey...i worked with snoop the record with snoop is called "pump ya brakes" and its just about people and girls and people just being really aggressive your famous and people think that they can just come... i got a record with mary j blige thats really good i got some things people are gonna be really surprised" after theyve played switch "you cant start off serious..you gotta have a little fun you open it up with the dance video let people feel the sense of the will smith you all know and love"

"people are gonna be very surprised i went some places i never gone with my music before ..theres a record you know eminem dissed me on his record people are used to me not respondin to that kind of thing its just a little somethin its not too much its a record called mr nice guy

"theres a track ludacris did for me called party starter he took me to a really different place for me... generally i kinda lay back into the track a little bit..another party song but really uptempo ..just really aggressive for me.. i have some songs that people are really gonna be surprised and shocked and still a lot of fun and is the first time i really said everything that i wanted to say .. in the past i always say oh lets temper that a little bit or hold on you know it has to be fun ..so im being very comfortable just saying what i think and feel and things about me and my life and my family that i may have not said before."

"Lost and Found..its intersting symbolism"
If you feel like listening to the newest upcoming club song check it out here: http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/switch.wax

Remember to buy it and not download it!

What do you guys think? Does Big Willy still have the skillz or is he a day late and a buck short? I'm leaning to the side of so-so on this one.
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

:vom:
Joe
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Dude, please tell me you don't listen to Will Smith??!!!! Aere you gettin' Giggy With It?
Last edited by LVCapo on Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Smith is a decent rapper with nothing to rap about. i see no reason to buy or download his music.

EDIT yes yes i did :P
Last edited by infinitevalence on Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Infinite, I hope you meant he is a decent "rapper"
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Uhm... not to dis Will, he's a great actor... but if he wants to rap, he should go back to his Willenium album and take some notes... that was the only album of his I thought was decent.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook