AN8 32X Problem

Discussions about AMD Processors and overclocking. Need help with that new AMD CPU or not sure which one to buy? Like to void your warranty? This is the place for you! Please keep the topic on Processors only!
Jett
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

AN8 32X Problem

Post by Jett »

Hey guys,

I got a problem just for the first time. I rebooted my computer recently, which mean i reinstall window xp pro. I finish installing everything from drivers to updates. I went to school came back power on the cpu and bam the computer start beeping like forever. The uguru pops up and say voltage 1.38, which i thought the voltage level was normal and then shutdown on me everytime. To avoid this i close the program before it even try to run or pops up. It is still beeping now and driving me crazy. I experience this only when it comes to the summer time when the cpu get really hot and this time of year it's december which is freezing down here. It says that the voltage is 1.38 what is wrong with it. the code hex is normal, which read FF. Please respond back asap. Thanks guys.

Jett
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AN8 32X Problem

Post by Apoptosis »

what processor you running?
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AN8 32X Problem

Post by DMB2000uk »

Go into the bios and look at what the voltage levels are, and check if it has put the warning/shutdown values too low.

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)