AMD Catalyst 13.6 Beta for Windows
AMD Mobility Catalyst 13.6 Beta for Windows
Linux Info:Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.6 Beta for Windows®:
Product support for the new AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs on desktop and mobile platforms.
AMD Enduro technology enhancement:
Reduces power consumption when running Windows 8 Metro applications – detects when Metro applications have idled and moves them to the integrated graphics component.
AMD Catalyst Control Center now shows the hardware and software Information pages for AMD discrete GPUs when paired with Intel integrated graphics.
Includes AMD GPU & AMD APU OpenCL 1.2 acceleration in Adobe Premiere PRO CC.
Support for AMD Wireless Display for Windows 8 and future Windows releases:
Supported on AMD Elite A-Series APUs with select Broadcomm and Atheros Wireless adapters.
AMD Wireless Display Technology provides the ability to wirelessly display local screen content onto a remote screen in real time. Compliant receiver/TV required.
Resolves HDMI Audio drop-out issues on the AMD Radeon HD Series products.
Resolves issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center showing Audio Display messages at incorrect times.
Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit versions)
Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit versions with SP1 or higher)
Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit versions with SP2 or higher)
AMD Product Compatibility:
AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 8000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6000M Series
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000M Series
Highlights of the Linux AMD Catalyst™ 13.6 Beta Driver:
This release of AMD Catalyst™ Linux introduces support for the following new features:
· Product support for the new AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs on desktop and mobile platforms
Ubuntu 13.04 production support
Xserver 1.14 support
GLX_EXT_buffer_age extension support
· Resolves a black screen seen when starting Team Fortress 2 under cinnamon desktop environment
· Resolves corruption seen in Team Fortress 2 when running the Dustbowl map
· Resolves tearing for some OpenGL application with VSYNC (enabled or disabled)
· Resolves missing taskbar after UVD playback on Ubuntu 12.04
· Resolves performance drop with XBMC during UVD playback
· Resolves the error for APL initialization failure
· Resolves screen corruption when killing X on Ubuntu 13.04
· Resolves some WebGL conformance test failures